Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Partnership


I am very excited to announce my new partnership with the owner of Burgundy Blue, Suzie Gardner.

You can find me in her store every 4-6 weeks. I am offering a complimentary sitting when you spend $100 in Burgundy Blue.

Proofing will take place a week or two after. At that time you can view your proofs and have the option of buying the CD or you can choose to just ordering prints. When ordering prints you will need place your order with me the day of the proofing appointment.

Hope to see you all there!!

Sunday March 18, 2007
Burgundy Blue/ Outlet Store
4818 Fulton Ave.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818.981.7446
http://www.burgundyblue.com

1 comments:

SHANE KELLEY March 2, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

Lovely black and white photographs Beth...you have a great eye for the little ones!
Shane - Montreal