Sunday, July 29, 2007

Children's Photo Events are back!

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been away for a couple months and it was great to get back to BB for an event. All the families were so wonderful last weekend and I couldn't have asked for better kids! Seriously....

If you scroll down you will see some of the images from the BB event last weekend. Maybe you noticed that I decided to try something new; color photography. So far I have always offered just black and white but I got a lot of request for color. So here ya'll go!!! I also changed my background color to mix things up even more. Let me know what you think. I am pleased with the results but still love the black and white! Clients can still get their photos in black and white if they want to.

I will be back at BB probably at the beginning of October. I will keep you posted and I am sure with the holiday season it will fill up quick. But you can always email me and come to my studio if you can't wait! I have openings on Saturdays and Sundays.


Thanks for stopping by!

Beth

Black and White VS Color

0 comments: