Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh yeah baby, www.bethmoserphotography is HERE

I have been getting so many wonderful responses to my website. I am humbled by all the nice things you all have said to me.
Thank you for taking the time to A. stop by my blog and B. check out my website

Things that are new on the site!!

I am now offering location shoots in your home, at your favorite park, heck where ever!

Notice on my site I also added a few packages which I am very excited about.

The "Watch Me Grow" is a wonderful and affordable way to document your child in 1 year. Generally this is for the newbee's but can be great for 1 year and older as well!

Check out the "Party Pack"; this one is great if you have a 'Mommy and Me" (or "Daddy and Me") group. Mainly because the kids all know each other and can play while I take the others child's photo. Also gives time for the parents to catch up.

Last, i have had so many people ask me to do b-day parties or any kind of party and so as usual- you folks ask and you receive it!

www.bethmoserphotography.com

Let me know what you think and like I said in my last entry, I am starting to book for the holidays session so catch me while you can. I will shoot all the way up until December 15, 2007. I will get your images to you by the holiday too!

0 comments: