Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am teaming up with MILA in Atwater Village

Hello Everyone,

I am please to announce that if you go to MILA in Atwater Village and spend a minimum amount you will receive a complimentary sitting with me at my studio. My studio is just down the street from the awesome kids boutique. So tell all your friends and stop by and meet the owner Nancy Hernandez.

"Our boutique is best described as an adorable little shop with a huge heart. It is nestled in the adorable neighborhood known as Atwater Village at 3121 Glendale Blvd., next to Starbucks. We offer a mixture of eclectic clothing, accessories, and toys. We take great pride in selecting each item for its exceptional quality and uniqueness as well as for its style and functionality. Mila is simply a chic upscale and creative boutique offering everything necessary for your little tot to look adorable and hip, all at the same time." -Owner Nancy Hernadez

I will be holding this special event for MILA customers at my studio in Los Feliz Saturday May 31, 2008. This will give you enough time to get photos for Father's Day. I am available other days as well but they are filling up.

Hope to see you all soon!

xo Beth

P.S If you or your friend have a store or an idea you would like for me to offer this special deal to just email me.

0 comments: