Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet the Stangel Family: Los Angeles, California

By now you probably know the Tyler's because I have blogged about them a couple times this year as well as Allison's brother. Well I got an email a couple months ago from Renita. When I asked if anyone referred her she replied, "Allison Tyler did". I knew if Allison referred her that they would be an awesome family. Sure enough they were.

Joe and I met The Stangel's at Renita's parents home on a hot Saturday afternoon. The home was beautiful inside and out with tons of places for a good background. The Stangel's were dressed perfect for their photos; not too matchy-matchy but color coordinated!

Baby S was just starting to sit up. She did a great job showing us her tummy time and sit up time. She is a darling sweet baby full of smiles.

Thank you to the Stangel family for inviting me to capture this special time in your lives.








0 comments: