Friday, October 2, 2009

Holidays are almost here believe it or not!!

The summer flew by with work and playing wedding coordinator. I woke up yesterday, looked at the calender and couldn't believe it was October 1st already. If you are wanting to schedule a holiday session especially on the weekends contact me now. My October weekends are filling up. There are still openings on the weekends for November. I will be open Thanksgiving weekend but am booked that Saturday afternoon already.

On September 19, 2009, Joe and I said our "i do's". It was the best day of my life so far. The first thing people ask you when you get married is, "are you going to have kids" and "what is your new name". While I cannot answer the kids part I can answer my new name question. My name is now Beth Moser-Chang. I am leaving the business as Beth Moser Photography! The wedding was the best day of my life so far. Please click on the link below to see a sneak peek of my wedding photos. My very close friend and shooting partner, Dacia Lamb photographed our special day. I love that she shot the wedding exactly how I would have if I only I could have! Please click here to see the wedding photos.

Hope to see you this holiday season!

xo Beth

0 comments: