Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kirsten and Buck October 10, 2009

I was so honored when Kirsten called and asked ME to shoot her wedding back in March. I have been looking forward to it ever since. My shooting partner Dacia Lamb and my husband, Joe, assisted me on this perfect day. Thank you so much for all of your help!

I have never seen a bride so calm on the day of her wedding. When I asked her, she said she just knew Buck was the one so what was there to be nervous about? I love that! It was one of the funniest weddings I have ever been too. Thank you for having me!

At 3:45pm on Saturday October 10, 2009 Buck and Kirstin said their "I do's" at the Wrigley Memorial on Catalina Island. The sky was crystal blue and there was the perfect breeze running through the air.

Congrats to Kirsten and Buck! I wish you a long and happy life together! xoxo





















0 comments: