Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet Melissa and Patrick

Patrick and I became friends in high school, I think around 16 years old. He is an old and dear friend. He met Melissa and started dating her nearly 9 years ago. I remember when they first starting dating and thinking to myself these two are perfect for each other.

So I wasn't surprised when Patrick emailed me a couple months ago to tell me they were getting married. He also emailed to tell me that I was their first and only choice to photograph their wedding. I have to say I was SO honored to hear that! Especially since there are plenty of photographers in Louisville they could have chosen.

Yesterday, I met with the two of them to shoot their engagement photos and catch up. Although it had been 4 years since I had seen the two; it really seemed like yesterday!

I can't wait to photograph their big day in Louisville in June. Here are my favorites!!


















0 comments: