Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meet Timur, the coolest 10 yr old I have ever met!

Last weekend I headed over to Timur's house to photograph him with his dog Bella. He just got Bella a few months ago but you would think Bella had been a part of the family for years. These two are a perfect pair. Timur treats Bella like a little sister. It really is one of the cutest bonds I have ever seen!

Timur was great at showing me around his house and all the great spots to shoot. He had me laughing the whole shoot. The best part was when I was walking out the door he said, "Hey, do you like your job"? I said, "Yes, of course I get to work with cool kids like your all the time"! He then said, "Well you get a gold star then"! And according to him that is the highest praise.

Thanks Timur and Bella, it was a lot of fun!

Here are just a few of my favorites!





1 comments:

Erin Fisher December 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Wow they have a pretty sweet house etc for shoots too. OMG I love the photo of them with the old doors. Very awesome. You are a gold star bethy!