Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meet Jessica and Brian

I met Jessica last October when I shot Kirsten and Bucks wedding on Catalina Island. Jessica is an amazing hair stylist and did Kirsten's hair for her wedding. I wonder who will do her hair for her wedding?!

I remember meeting Jessica that day and hearing her talk about her upcoming wedding this April, she was soo excited. When Jessica called me after Kirsten's wedding to ask me to shoot her wedding, I was more than excited.

This past weekend, Joe and I met Jessica and Brian at Santa Monica Pier for their engagement shot. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to shot this beautiful couple.

When I asked Jessica how she and Brian met she said, "We met from my best friend, they went to high school together. We fell for each other right away. I think it was love at first site".

These two are so full of life and love, it is really sweet. They were up for anything I suggested which made it a really easy for me and a super fun shoot. Here are more than a few of my favorites.

Jessica and Brian; Congrats! Joe and I cannot wait to shoot your wedding in April.









0 comments: