Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet the Tyler's: Los Angeles, CA

I met the Tyler's last summer when I was hosting a photo event in the Pasadena baby store, "Current". They brought their 10 month old, TJ in for a session. I instantly adored this family for many reasons. But for one they are the nicest people you could possibly ever want to meet. (including Allison's parents that came along for the session)

In late October, she signed up for another photo session at, "Current". She was expecting another little boy in early November but wanted to get TJ's one year photo taken. You won't believe what I will tell you next. The day of the session Allison emails me FROM the hospital, "I am really sorry but we have to cancel because I am in labor... baby Maxwell decided to come early". I couldn't believe she contacted me from her hospital bed while in labor! Alison even emailed me a photo of baby Maxwell later that day right after he was born. Can we say super mom? I will, "Super Mom"!

Just five days later, I was at their house to take newborn photos of Maxwell and TJ's 1 year photos.  I also got to meet Tobin Sr.'s mother. I captured the nicest shots with the Tyler's and the three grandparents. (including Allison's parents dogs).

In May, I met with the Tyler's on so far the hottest day of the year. Allison and I even joked later that night that we both got sunburn. It was worth it because we had a great time and got so many beautiful shots. Max is doing great on his belly and big brother TJ couldn't be more sweeter to his little brother. (he is a little lover). I love being able to document a families life every few months or even just yearly. It is such and honor to watch the children grow up and document it through my camera.

I'm looking forward to our next session; baby Maxwell will be sitting up and TJ will be running all over as he approaches his 2nd birthday.  Did I fail to mention how stylish this family is, because they are. They are always dressed top notch!

Here are some photos from our latest photo session. I will post some from the other session this Fall after baby Maxwell turns the big 1. Thank you to the Tyler family.

0 comments: