Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet the Hartwicks

Last weekend I met the Hartwicks at the Sepulveda Dam Recreation area. We met at 5pm and the light was perfect. I was really looking forward to this shoot because I had worked with the Hartwicks before. I first met them at one of my Right Start Photo Events. I remember it so well because each one of the kids were and are still so adorable, so bright and so funny.(big hams)

There are a ton from their photo session but these two are my absolute favorite so I had to share them with you. I love the family one because it really shows their personalities. (check out cute Sophie with her missing two front teeth) It is priceless as is the one of the 3 kids. Thank you to the Hartwick family for walking a little ways to get to this beautiful private spot for your photo session. See you next time!


0 comments: