Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jackson: Los Angeles, CA

Every time I hear the name "Jackson" the June Carter and Johnny Cash song pops in my head. Yes, I am a huge fan of Johnny Cash and June Carter. If you know me well then I have told you the time he winked at me at a concert. My friend Autumn and I about died!! (one of the best days of my life).

Anyway, back to this Jackson. Joe and I arrived at their home for their photo session. They had a beautiful home with tons of great backgrounds to use. Jackson was ready for you his photo session wearing the biggest smiles ever!

You might wonder why I decided to post these all in black and white. Well, It has been so long since I have done so that I was really missing black and white. Jackson's mom really liked the black and white as well so it seemed fitting for this post.

They are such a beautiful, easy going, fun family to work with. I hope you enjoy the images I chose to share with you today. See you when you are walking Mr. Jackson!!






1 comments:

galatea. September 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

these are lovely photos xx