Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

This past weekend the owner of Totz Only, Blaire Dollinger invited me to come and shoot her annual Halloween Party. I was more than happy to be invited. I saw a lot of familiar faces and some people I haven't seen since I start on my own in Dec 2006.

I showed up and Blaire had the backyard all set up and ready to go. Tons of yummy food, tables set up for kids to have craft time, and a spider pinata...you name it she had it! One of the best activities she had was storytime with Jamie Hood. Jamie was amazing how she caught all the childrens attention. Make sure to check her out at Totz Only every Friday starting November 6th at 11am. She is fantastic!

But let's be serious the most fun for me was walking around taking photos of all the kiddos dressed up. There really isn't anything cuter than a child dressed up! A handful of the parents dressed up as well. Check out some of the photos from the party! Thanks Blaire for having me!

Happy Halloween ya'll!
(Please click to see larger)












0 comments: