Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Pumpkin Time!!

Last Sunday I met baby Brandon and his parents in Pasadena to do a Halloween and Holiday sitting. Brandon's mom; Magdalena's was so prepared with everything, I loved it. She brought both his costumes and his cute little holiday outfit.

They are from Santa Monica and so they had done the beach family photos already. When I talked to Magdalena on the phone she told me instantly that they would come to me. She said she want something different from what they have already. It was music to my ears, I have been dying to take a family around to all the new spots I have had my eyes on in my new neighborhood. If you have never explored Old Pasadena, you need to. It is filled with old buildings, cool doors and alleys!

Here are a couple sneak peak and personal favs of mine!

Thank you for coming over to my neck of the woods!

Happy Halloween Brandon!

©bethmoserphotography2009

©bethmoserphotography2009

©bethmoserphotography2009

©bethmoserphotography2009

©bethmoserphotography2009

0 comments: