Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Chloe

Kathy called to see if I would be available to document her daughters 1st birthday party. She told me that she really wanted a lot of detail shots of the party. I told her that is one of my favorite part of shooting a party; the DETAILS! Oh how I LOVE the details. I arrived at her home to see a huge table greet me with tons of different sweets! Really a girls dream ya know!

Her daughter came out dressed to the 9's in her birthday tutu. Moving around at top speed. As all of the guest arrived you could tell this was a very special day for them. Lots of family and friends here to share Chloe's 1st Birthday.

Kathy and her husband were the best host. The both made Joe and I feel like guest. Thank you for having us document such a special day in your families lives!










2 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Hi Beth

I wanted to thank you again for your beautiful work (Joe as well). The pictures are amazing and you did everything I asked for and more. Your professionalism and courtesy was much appreciated.

Thanks a million!
Kathy

Beth Moser August 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Thank You Kathy! We had such a wonderful time! Hope to see you guys again soon!