Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to the world little one

This sweet little one just arrived about 3 weeks ago. When I arrived at her house she was sleeping soundly in here Papa's arms. I was really looking forward to this photo session. Mainly because her mom and I had been going back and forth with prop ideas. Kudos to her mom too, she bought so many great pillows, hats and blankets to help make this a success. I also have to mention that their home was a photographers dream. Hardwood floors and marble floors, windows that were floor to ceiling. Like I said, a dream. This was the longest newborn session I have ever done (5 hours or so) but also one of the most fun. Little baby girl kept going to the potty when we wanted to shoot or she would be awake.

With time and patience you can get any shot. This is why it is so great to do newborn sessions in your home. You don't have to be rushed. There are loads and loads of amazing shots from this day but here are a few of my personal favorites. Congrats on your new addition. She is just perfect!










0 comments: