Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burbank, CA: The Victory Theater Headshot Fundraiser

This past month I took a few days to give back to the theatre art community. I teamed up with the Victory Theatre to help raise money for the theatre. We live in LA and everyone needs a headshot these days. Whether you are an actor, real estate agent, server, using a dating site or just need a nice photo for facebook. For $45 people made an appointment through the theatre and received a 15 min. photo session with me and in return they received 1 jpg. It was a great success and I am so happy I could help people out. 

Here are just a few shots from the fundraiser. If you are interested in attending a play or taking a class at the Victory theatre please contact them directly.

If you're interested in updating you headshots please contact me directly. Mention you read this post or leave a comment I will give you $50 off your private headshot session.


















0 comments: