Monday, February 28, 2011

The Right Start: Sherman Oaks, Santa Monica, and Pasadena, CA Studio Photography

Every month I go into the four Right Start stores here in SoCal. When you spend $75 or more in the Right Start you receive a complimentary mini session with me in the store. I bring my studio and set up in the store. We have our session and then meet back a week later to go over and order your images. 

It has been a while since I have blogged about my monthly photo sessions at Right Start. Most of my work is shown in black and white but lately I have really been liking everything in color. Here are a few of my favorite little faces from this past months sessions. If you would like to schedule a mini session for March please check the dates below and stop in or call the folks at your neighborhood store. Hope to see you soon!!


Manhattan Beach: Friday, March 18, 2011

Pasadena: Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sherman Oaks: Sunday, March 20, 2011

Santa Monica: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 











0 comments: