Friday, March 11, 2011

Kristin and Kaj: Santa Monica, CA

Last holiday season my friend Emily called me to purchase a gift card for her boss and his family. When Joe and I got back from Taiwan I had a voice message from Kristin. She was ready for her photo session that Emily had given her. I was so excited as this was my first photo shoot of 2011.

We talked and planned to meet at the Ocean Ave park. The park over looks the beach in Santa Monica. It was a beautiful day; sunny and warm. Did I mention it was the end of January too? It was and we were all so stoked to be outside this time a year. Kristin and I both use to live in NYC so we knew we were lucky to be having an outdoor photo session this time a year!


Kaj was full of smiles the entire session. It is clear that his mom is his best friend. They giggled and chased each other around the whole time. Well, that was until I brought the bee ride out. Kaj loved that thing but when it was time to go he was so polite and told it bye bye and gave it back to me. Thanks for such a fun photo session Kaj and Kristin. I will look forward to seeing you guys again!


Here are a few of my favs from that day...





0 comments: