Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to the world sweet little Eloise: March 17, 2010

I woke up yesterday morning with a text from Kylie. "At hospital, will be here for a couple days, baby should be here tonight"! I gasped with excitement thinking, yes she is on her way. I get to go meet a brand new baby in the hospital. This was the first for me and let me tell you, it is something amazing.

When I arrived Kylie and her husband were waiting for Eloise to get back. Kylie looked so pretty and I kept saying, "I can't believe you had a baby yesterday, you look so wonderful". The nurse handed Eloise to Kylie for a little cuddle and I started to set up a comfy spot for Eloise's first photo session. (only 22 hours old)!

She was the most bright eyed little ones I have ever seen as well as calm. Eloise even lifted her head a couple time. Never have I ever been around to witness a babies first feeding, first poopie diaper, first sneeze... it was truly one of the coolest things I have ever been around. Can you tell I now have major BABY FEVER!?!?

Here is a little preview, I will post more photos tomorrow. Congrats to the Cho family.

0 comments: