Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello Sunshine: Manhattan Beach, California

When I woke up this morning in Pasadena it was really dreary out and I was a bit worried. I had an afternoon beach photo session scheduled today. I stayed positive and headed west anyway because usually it will "burn off" in the afternoon. I stopped in Santa Monica to see a friend and she said it was drizzly in Manhattan Beach this morning. I thought, "oh great, oh well it will work out". Sure enough it did. I drove down the 405 to Manhattan Beach and what a saw ahead were blue skies, a few clouds and the SUN!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you mother nature.

Back to the cutie pie in the photos. She was so sweet and helped me set up the tent and the blanket. Then I handed her a bucket and some shells to play with and she was in heaven. She is like a ray of sunshine too. Pretty fitting that her shirts says "Hello Sunshine"! Next week is her 3rd Birthday and I can hardly believe it. The last time I took photos of her she was an itty bitty baby. Now she is having a full on conversation with me. Happy Birthday!!



A special thank you to Rubyellen of cakies for the tutorial on how to make the tent. I had searched for months and months for the perfect tent to purchase. Then I found her blog! I never thought I would be able to make my own....

0 comments: