Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome to the world Baby BKLYN!

I got a call from Becky inquiring about newborn photos and when I asked her how she heard of me she said, "I got your card from the Right Start bathroom". At the beginning of the year the Right Start Wilshire asked me to hang photos in their bathroom. I was delighted and framed up some images and placed my cards next to them. I wasn't sure how many people actually noticed the images or my cards in the bathroom but now I know... people do look. Becky even said, "It is so smart because pregnant moms are always going to the bathroom".

When Brooklyn was born I got an email to set up the photo session and was at their home by the time she was only 5 days old. Becky answered the door and looked gorgeous. I said, "WOW you look great". The whole family looked great and were ready for photos. Brooklyn was a little sleepy bear the entire shoot but we didn't mind because we captured so many sweet moments and we were able to do everything we wanted to. One of the most special photos that I captured that day was the one of Becky, her mom and baby Brooklyn. I just love capturing special moments like that.

Becky and her husband are a team and it was so amazing to witness their love for their new baby girl. She is just perfect and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!












0 comments: