Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet the Graham Family: Newport Beach, CA

Remember a few weeks ago I introduced you to the Tyler family? Well this is Allison's brother; Drew Graham and his family. They live in Orange County so I headed down south to meet them at Allison and Drew's parents house. Which by the way are wonderful as well!!

It was fun to have a look around their folks house. Their Dad showed me precious photos that had been taken of Alison and Drew when they were little. They were shot at the same house too! So neat to be able to capture the next generation.

Alex is a big ol' ham, he loves to pose and make his sister laugh. Actually he likes to makes us all laugh! Kristina is such a sweet little girl and likes to follow Alex's lead. They are super cute together.

Allison and Drew's parent have two dogs that look exactly alike. Mr. and Mrs. Graham told me that Daisy has a dot on the top of her head and Dixie doesn't. (or it might be the other way around). I am pretty sure that is Dixie below who poked her head out the door to see what we were up too. She was ready for the holiday weekend with her red, white and blue bow around her neck.

Next month I will be back working with the Tyler's for TJ's 2nd bday so you will get to see the whole family together. Stay tuned!!

Thank you so much to Mr. and Mrs. Graham for inviting me to your lovely home.





0 comments: